1. Candy. I am thankful for candy because, it is sweet, awesome, and tasty. Also when you are hungry and can't eat anything to big you can have candy such as gum, lolipop, or swedish fish.
2. Pencils. I am thankful for pencils because they are easy to use, let you erase a mistake with its fabulous eraser, and basically I do my work with it.
3. My hair. I am thankful for my hair because it makes me unique from the family because I am the only one with curly hair. Also it makes me beautiful!
4. Nail Polish. I am thankful for nail polish because when I get my nails done it makes me feel like I am a princess. And I love nail polish because it makes my hands stand out!
5. I like little cards from the dollar store! They are very cute and when you are in a rush and you forgot to get a present you can just run to the dollar store and grab a cute card!
6. Stickers. I am thankful for stickers because I love to collect them in my little sticker collection!
7. Cheap Toys. I am thankful for cheap toys because when I go to other stores their toys are a bit expensive so when I see a cheap toy my dad will buy it for me!
8. Crayons. I love crayons because I like to draw flowers Dayanara taught me how to do. I like coloring them because they look prettier.
9. Chocolate. I really like chocolate because of my grandmother! Chocolate is so pleasant when you drop it on your tongue and it melts!
10. Hand sanitizer. I love hand sanitizer because they are portable, small, and keep your hands from getting disgusting germs.
As you can see these are my favorite things that are under a dollar.
What are your favorite things that are under a dollar?